Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Great News!

As of today, October 19th 2005, I am officially a Peace Corps nominee!!! Here is the email that I've received:

Hi Chris,

I just got back to office and received your student loan form. Your file is
now complete. I also just put through the nomination for the English
Teaching assignment in E. Europe that leaves in April. Congratulations!!!

You should receive a medical packet in the mail from medical services and a confirmation letter from we within the next two weeks.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

-Robyn

Now that all of that has happened, I am gonna seriously focus on my thesis. I want to have a draft of it by the end of the first week of November so that I can edit the volume until it is time to turn it in and defend it. So here's to finishing what I need to finish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you mean to tell me your not outta the country yet?

Chris Bennett said...

haha not quite