Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Day in a Life of a Sick Man

8:30 Woke up, took a shower, and rushed out the door to follow my mom to West Jefferson

9:00 Left my Ford Exploder at Dollar Tire to be fixed (there has been a very bad whining noise coming from front passenger tire

9:30 Ate breakfast at Hardee's with mom. Mmmm sausage and bacon, egg, n' cheese biscuits

10-11ish Wal-Mart (I hate waiting on ppl but oh well)

12 back home but starting to fill like shit

12:30-3:00 asleep because my lungs are congested and I can barely breathe

3-6 piddled around the house and read on the net

6-7 while I had cut up for chicken and started it to marinate, mom brought home some japanese, ohh well, the chicken will be great tomorrow

8-10 (now) watching silly tv shows and still filling like crap

I am better than I was yesterday but I still am in the weeds. Luckly I have some good medicine here :)

Take care, y'all

No comments: