Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Not that much to say

I am still in the doldrums leading up to my imminent arrival in Romania. I've got around three weeks to finish my thesis so that I can give it to my committee and be doen with the thing. I had a very exciting weekend; I burnt all my info into some DVDs and reformatted my hard drive, it freed it a lot of room. I need to buy insurance for my laptop and camera; I also need to get a new backpack to take with me. I found my old Mountainsmith backpack, I am considering taking that as my primary luggage, we will see. We have had a cold spell of late but the end of winter is finally here. After having a virulent cold last week, I made some homemade chicken soup, it was damn good. I am thinking of making some meatloaf and mashed potatoes this week, been craving it.

No comments: