Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Aristocrats

Last night, we watched The Aristocrats. I want to preface that this joke (arguably the filthiest joke ever) isn't for most people and would offend a good portion of the population. Needless to say, I laughed my ass off. The movie was basically a documentary of all of these comedians, famous and not, telling their versions of the joke and the variations that they have heard. It has been a while since I laughed that hard. Anyways, here is a link to the boys of South Park telling the joke.

I want to emphasize, if you are offended or squeamish at all by a filthy joke, DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!! For all the rest of you out there, enjoy!

South Park The Aristocrats

Addendum: I bought Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Wererabbit for my little sister and I think we are going to watch it tonight. I hear it is very good, but in a completely different way from The Aristocrats.

No comments: