Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Stardate whenever

So I just got back from trying to take some panorama pictures from this place called the Long Meadow but it was raining when I got there, I went back up when it quit raining and when I got to the gate, there were some ppl there in an olf Ford Festiva giving me the eye so I just kept on driving. I will go back because it is one of the most beautiful places that I know of here and the Shepherds are lucky to own it.

Mom called this morning and said that Paw's heart rate was back into the 70's and his lung functions are getting back to normal. So that is good. Amy called today and said that she drove down and he is doing much better. He is even grumbling about things and we take that as a good sign. Today almost everyone I talked to asked about him and I explained to everyone what is going on at the moment.

My car really needs to be fixed. It is going through a pint of transmission fluid like Jack Daniels and Killians. The whine that my tires are making screams to high heaven. You could smell the funk of the fliud burning when I came back up from the Flatwoods turning around, not good at all.

I would go up to the Long Meadow for a sunrise photo session but I am out of fluid and I don't want the chance of me fucking up my car and not being able to get in touch with someone. Luckly, it is one of the few places that my cell phone works :).


До свидания (good bye)

No comments: