Friday, August 19, 2005

Slow Day

Not much has happened on this fine day of August. I overslept until 11 AM, not bad but I would rather get up earlier. This will be something that I will work on in the future. Went by Isabel's and had the meatballs and flank steak, decent food. I took the leftovers to mom, thought about doing stuff around town, but in the end, I said fuck it and went back home. I then progressed to mess on the net a bit and arranged photos. I got a membership on Flickr, put the pics that you have already seen but it is good that the rest of the world witness my greatness ;). I got out the camera again and tried out some close shots. Here is what I created.


I really like this shot, it is a bit blurry but pretty good for a beginner shot



Another view




Ok that is all from the home front. I need to do more in my life so ppl CALL ME!

Hasta luego!

No comments: