Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Medical Update

As of 1:30 PM on Monday, the surgery was a success. I was out getting groceries but Mom left a message and Amy called later in the afternoon. They implanted a pace-maker under the skin near the heart and now the doctors are just waiting to see how his body reacts to the device. All in all, today has been a hopeful day.

Everything seems so quiet here without Mom and Paw here. I cooked for myself but I have a ton of food leftover. It was quite good however.

I ordered a new Russian language book to go over in the hopes that I will be sent somewhere in the Peace Corps that speaks Russian. Голоса (golasa) "Voices" seems like a pretty good book. There is a corresponding Интернет site (sound that out).

Ok to the sound of crickets outside, that is all from the Inane Rambler


Peace

No comments: