Friday, June 23, 2006

Practicum and other useless information

I really hate mosquitos.

We TEFLers have just finished our first week of practicum and man I am glad that we have a few days to relax before it starts all over again. My teacher partner, May and I have been teaching a 9th grade class from here in Ploieşti that is truely amazing. Everthing May and I taught to them they picked up instantly. Their English skills are almost at a fluent level and they are just in the 9th grade.

We find out where in Romania will be going to on July 5th. We are filling out a questionaire about our preferences and dislikes and on Monday, I have an interview with the heads of TEFL on Monday and from a week of Monday, we will be FINALLY finding out. I am excited.

Ok that is all for now. I can't leave the window open at night due to the swarms of mosquitos that attack me at night so I will just sweat it out. And yes, the sweating part is literal due to the 90+ degree weather that we have been having lately.

Pa.

No comments: