Saturday, February 18, 2006

Once again

No mail today.

I spent the day being constructive. My grandpa had a doctor's appointment (his cough has been really bad lately) and they gave him some antibiotics, a chest x-ray, and told him that basically his condition is just a bad case of bronchitis. I then got a call from my mom asking me to go get Bailey since she was supposedly sick (not really) but I got her and we came home. I cleaned out my car (it was seriously overdue) and washed the dishes. Overall, I got a lot done and I am a little sleepy.

I hope my invitation comes in the mail on Saturday. If not, it won't be until Tuesday before I get a chance to get the packet since Monday is President's Day. Oh well.


Vale! (Latin)

2 comments:

gorgeoux said...

Is vale Latin or Spanish? Latin is kinda dead ;)

Chris Bennett said...

I was in a Latin mood

:P