Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I step into the fray

Well, it is official. I called the Peace Corps Placement Office to confirm my acceptance to the Romania TEFL program. If only that was all I had to do before I get on a jet plane. Yea, no. I have to update my resume and write an aspiration statement for the Peace Corps Romania Office. This is basically a telling of what I bring to the program and what I expect about the whole experience. I also have to apply for a "Peace Corps Passport" on top of my regular passport. It is pretty easy but all of this just takes time and patience.

So my car has serious problems. Sunday, I tried to start my car but the motor would not even turn. I have tried charging the battery to no avail. Therefore there is one of two problems that I have; 1). the battery is no good and I have to buy another one soon or 2). the alternator is gone bad and my car is in need of seroius help. I am hoping for option 1 or a way to charge my existing battery.

Ok, I promised you I would post more resources concerning Romania but I haven't had the time to look seriously into it. Here is something that you can view in the interim.
Romania
Wikipedia is an awesome site if you just want to learn basic information about a particular subject.

Ok take care and I will see you on the flipside

La revedere

1 comment:

Char-Marie said...

Thank you so much for you're comment! Good luck in Romania, maybe we'll run into each other.