Friday, December 09, 2005

Medical Forms have been completed!!!!

After many tedious and time-consuming forms, I have completed all that I needed to fill out, wrote my name and SSN on every single form, and mailed the whole package in. I am relieved that I am healthy and that all of it in out of my hands. Hopefully, I will hear from the PC within a month and will get my nomination soon!!!

Today Mom and I waited at Polly's until Bailey had her little dance recital. She danced a total of 5 minutes but it was cute. The weather is nasty today due to freezing rain but there wasn't any major accumulation of ice on the roads so mom and I arrived back to here, the back of beyond called Horse Creek.

Ok that is all I have to say for now. Say a little prayer for me as I go through the process.

Ciao

No comments: