Tuesday, September 27, 2005

w00t

I have finally reached the 3 month point on volunteering pre-Peace Corps. That means that I gave the rec form to the head of High Country Amigos (at least the english teaching wing of it) and hopefully by this time next week, I will have the 3rd and final rec form and I will be able to send both of those and my transcript as soon as I can. :)

I went down and stayed with Amy and Shawn in Durham most of last week. The screen on the laptop that I am typing on was malfunctioning and I was concerned so I took it in to the Apple Store in the Southpoint Mall. Since I have AppleCare ( a rather expensive but well worth it), the cost without the warranty is almost $1000, but I didn't have to pay a thing. :)

The weather here is finally starting to cool down. Since I am just a good ol' mountain boy, hot weather and I do not agree. I am always warmer than the people around me and consequently, I stay hot a lot of the time. The perfect weather for me is in the low 60's. Also a plus for this time of the year, fall weather coincides with the beginning of football, especially App State. And least of all, I have a ton of cold weather clothes that I can wear. :)

Ok that is all from the home front.
This channel will be accessed soon

No comments: