Friday, January 26, 2007

Tis a sad day....

The hard drive on my laptop had a catastrophic failure today. I have had my Powerbook G4 for almost 3 years now. All of the information that is on there is effectively lost to me now. Luckily, I saved my thesis on Gmail months ago and all of the important photos that I had are either saved at home or on my Flickr site. I am kinda stressed out right now about how to go forward but I am working on it and will let you know what happens.

This means I will have to use Microsoft tainted computers for the foreseeable future......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snag a new hard drive and install it yourself!

http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Mac/

Problem solved.

Unknown said...

Hey Chris! I sent an email a few weeks ago to your ionntag@aol.com addy...can you check that? If not I will have to retype and send it! Is your gmail the same, but at gmail? I didn't want you to think I forgot about you, I wanted to ask you a few specific things you might want....hope to hear from you soon! my email is megalicious_asu@hotmail.com