Wednesday, September 13, 2006

No Title

I just thought I would pop in and fill you in to just what I have been up to during my sojourn in the States. This is not an all inclusive list but an overview:

-eating all foods that are Southern and fatty. But hey, the food in Romania is just as fatty
-experiencing the cold and rainy weather which is a hallmark of the Appalachian (pronounced app-uh-LATCH-an) Mountains
-randomly running into old friends at college football games
-the circle
-cheese
-playing with Bailey, my little sister
-driving on curvy mountain roads
-coffeeshops and free WiFi
-american football
-people that sound like me
-did I mention food?

I really don't have that much to say. I love being home but I am starting to get restless again and I will be glad to get back to the craziness that is Romania. On that, Ceau.

No comments: