Friday, August 11, 2006

a voice from the wilderness

I have returned to the wide world of the internet. I am thinking everyone must be wondering what has Chris been doing in his first days at site. Well, I am here to tell you that I have been having a blast. My, new, gazda family are very cool. There are three in the family; father, mother and son. I have a really big room with a TV in it and, the best part, I get to stand up to take a shower. I love it! Now I know that all of you have been dying to send me letters and packages so here in my new addy.

Bennett, Christopher
Str. Closca, Nr. 21
Ciacova, 307110
Jud. Timis
Romania

School doesn't start for over a month so I will have plenty of time to start integrating into the community. So far the people that I have met are really cool but this being a small, small town, I do think that I will be watched like a hawk. We will see.

Send me mail!

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm so happy you're happy! Las Vegas is boring. Hey, I'm moving to San Francisco! I still want to visit you!h