Thursday, May 25, 2006

Quick Update

I am posting from the computers that the Peace Corps has set up for us at our training site so this will be brief due to the others that are waiting to use it. Everything is going good but man, PST is tiring. We have 4 hours of language a day (except this Friday, w00t) and then in the afternoon, we have sessions in our sections (TEFL for me). By the time the day is over, I am wore out. I go home, someone there fixes dinner, I study Romaneste and then I go to sleep, sometime aroudn 10 PM. I then get up at 7 AM to do it all over again. I will write longer posting from my computer and then upload them with my flash drive in the future. I miss you all terribly but I wouldn't give up this experience for the world.

La revedere

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock on dude. You're bring back memories of my PST in 1998. Learning the language is much easier after a couple of shots of Tuica. Bafta!!

-Jake
Negresti Vaslui 1998-00