Monday, January 09, 2006

Hey Hey

Long time, no update. Christmas was good. I asked for stuff to aid me when I am in the PC and I was not dissapointed; a headlamp will be a good thing to have when I am going to the outhouse at 3 AM. We had a family-wide get together and for the third year in a row, we played the game where you can pick a gift or steal someone elses gift. Always a fun time.

I've been medically cleared for the Peace Corps! I could not believe that it only took them one week from the time to receiving the packet until I was dentally and medically cleared. Like I have said before, I will be sooooo glad to get out of this area, I will that I am just wasting time and opportunity, but I guess patience is a good thing. I am now in the placement phase of applying, which basically means that I get to wait some more. Speaking of that, I need to send an email to my placement officer telling him that I will not finish my thesis for a couple of months and definitely do not put my invitation until after February or early March.

I've started going to the gym again. Haha! It isn't that I am not fit but it is always a good plan to aim to be better fit, that is at least my take on it. Plus it puts me on a schedule and that is a good thing since I feel like I am sitting around here all the time.

Adam decided that he is going to come visit me around Christmastime in the PC. I am sure that I will be quite glad to see a friendly face.

Ok that is basically it. I enjoy all the people that come and read this blog. Welcome to all the Myspace people who come here to read this and to all the others out there.

Ciao.

No comments: