Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Medical Forms and et al

This weekend was the last Homecoming that I will have here at App in a very long time. Went out this Friday to hang out with the old App South crew, got pretty drunk and had a good time. The next morning, my friends were tailgating at the Raley parking lot and had a blast there. My friend Jay was our PumpkinHead; he had carved a large pumpkin to resemble a football helmet. All day long ppl were pointing and laughing at him. Another guy, MT dressed up as a keg and even had a pump on his head that contained liquid. I can't believe that the police let him in but they did. All in all, I had a blast.

Today, I spent time going through my medical forms and getting ready for the dentist appointment. Any visit to a dentist is not viewed with pleasure and this was typical of this. I spent a long time holding my mouth open while the dental hygienst scraped and scraped on my teeth and gums. After all of that, the x-rays were done and the official PC dental form was filled out. It is a long and through process but it is all good since they are just making sure that I am healthy enough to go for a long time without adequate dental care on site. Tomorrow, I have an appointment to check out my eyes. This and the dental parts of these forms aren't the part that will take the longest. The forms that I have to take to a medical doctor require that I have lab tests, blood tests, and HIV tests will take a bit longer to process than the rest of what I have to do. Oh well.

I was talking to my friend Hattie about the possibility of going to Bulgaria and she got all excited. She spent some time in a study abroad program in a town in the southwest of Bulgaria called Blagoevgrad (sp?). It is a mountain town and a college town there and promised to tell me all about there and show me pics.

Ok, everyone have a happy Halloween and I will see you on the flipside.

Ciao

No comments: